Excellant picture good use of colour. I sense there is a story behind this one its far too real perhaps a past experience is coming to the fore here. Painted with feeling, is this something to do with your husbands work, I've seen the link. Alfonso Diaz.
After many years working in education, including over two years living and working in Ethiopia and Rwanda, I studied Illustration for Children's Publishing. Now I'm a freelance author/illustrator as well as an education consultant working in the UK and Africa.
See my website www.helenpapworth.com
6 comments:
beautiful illustration
this actually makes me feel sea sick, wow.
This is so powerful!!! Beautiful illustration and colors!
This is Beautiful!!! So moving, expressive and powerful! Love this!! :o)
Excellant picture good use of colour. I sense there is a story behind this one its far too real perhaps a past experience is coming to the fore here. Painted with feeling, is this something to do with your husbands work, I've seen the link.
Alfonso Diaz.
This is a strong piece. I hope it will e pick of the week.
Post a Comment