Helen, thank you for visiting my tapestry blog. I am enjoying all the different takes on 'homage.' This is my first time to participate on IF. Come visit again, and I will visit you, as well.
Thanks for the comments though I must admit we never reached this summit - Machapuchre - as the Nepal government forbid it. We actually only did four days of the trail but want to return.
After many years working in education, including over two years living and working in Ethiopia and Rwanda, I studied Illustration for Children's Publishing. Now I'm a freelance author/illustrator as well as an education consultant working in the UK and Africa.
See my website www.helenpapworth.com
6 comments:
This has a story behind it, I can tell. To hike such a summit must have been exhilarating. Your illustration does it and your guide justice.
Helen, thank you for visiting my tapestry blog. I am enjoying all the different takes on 'homage.' This is my first time to participate on IF. Come visit again, and I will visit you, as well.
Nice job, very well rendered. A great guide makes all the difference.
Thanks for the comments though I must admit we never reached this summit - Machapuchre - as the Nepal government forbid it. We actually only did four days of the trail but want to return.
Very cool one! and your blog is so great! I came to thank your comment on mine! you might like my other blog about children illustration...
www.caracarmina.blogspot.com
Post a Comment