Hello Helen, thank you for your visit on my blog. I came to see your latest illustration for IF (which is beautiful, a very expressive portrait, congratulations) and I also discovered your wonderful artworks. I like your revised version of Nellie the Elephant and the Owl and the Pussycat, very nice.
After many years working in education, including over two years living and working in Ethiopia and Rwanda, I studied Illustration for Children's Publishing. Now I'm a freelance author/illustrator as well as an education consultant working in the UK and Africa.
See my website www.helenpapworth.com
7 comments:
This shows just how attractive wrinkles can be!
cool piece!
She has such a sweet and endearing expression. Very nice!
Hello Helen, thank you for your visit on my blog. I came to see your latest illustration for IF (which is beautiful, a very expressive portrait, congratulations) and I also discovered your wonderful artworks. I like your revised version of Nellie the Elephant and the Owl and the Pussycat, very nice.
Hi Helen
Was this all done in photoshop? Its hard to imagine such an endearing and heartwarming image coming from a computer. Really well done!
From one mature artist to another...great job! A warm and gentle illustration!
www.indigeneartforms.blogspot.com
Hello, Helen!
Excellent work.
You are Master!
Have a nice day
Post a Comment