Thank you Helen for your kind comment on my "Wide" IF post. I admire your talent as well! Your African work is surely unique and interesting! Experiencing first hand is always the best teacher!! I am hoping to spend some time in Scotland on a project soon. When you say a "mature" art student, how mature are you? Just wondering as I am on the mature side as well! Thanks again!
After many years working in education, including over two years living and working in Ethiopia and Rwanda, I studied Illustration for Children's Publishing. Now I'm a freelance author/illustrator as well as an education consultant working in the UK and Africa.
See my website www.helenpapworth.com
1 comment:
Thank you Helen for your kind comment on my "Wide" IF post. I admire your talent as well! Your African work is surely unique and interesting! Experiencing first hand is always the best teacher!! I am hoping to spend some time in Scotland on a project soon. When you say a "mature" art student, how mature are you? Just wondering as I am on the mature side as well!
Thanks again!
Post a Comment