It's an Ethiopian story I had to illustrate. A boy is given a magic glass that fills with any drink he wants in the night. Then it falls and smashes but when he wakes up he realises it was a bad dream. There was no magic glass.
After many years working in education, including over two years living and working in Ethiopia and Rwanda, I studied Illustration for Children's Publishing. Now I'm a freelance author/illustrator as well as an education consultant working in the UK and Africa.
See my website www.helenpapworth.com
3 comments:
Oowwww I want to know more about that magic glass, it sounds intriguing :-)
It's an Ethiopian story I had to illustrate. A boy is given a magic glass that fills with any drink he wants in the night. Then it falls and smashes but when he wakes up he realises it was a bad dream. There was no magic glass.
nice story great illustration! :) good job :)
Post a Comment