When I think of cars memories of travelling in Ethiopia spring to mind. The ubiquitous TOYOTA, luggage piled on to roof racks (including animals going to meet their maker - and make the meat for the next festival), exhaust fumes and bald tyres, animals having right of way on the roads and friendly faces peering in and out of windows. How I miss it!
Sunday, 27 May 2007
Illustration Friday - cars
When I think of cars memories of travelling in Ethiopia spring to mind. The ubiquitous TOYOTA, luggage piled on to roof racks (including animals going to meet their maker - and make the meat for the next festival), exhaust fumes and bald tyres, animals having right of way on the roads and friendly faces peering in and out of windows. How I miss it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nice painting, v. atmospheric.
Very suggestive.Nice work!
That is a great picture, excellent take on the topic. Nice work.
very nice illustration!
Post a Comment